7/13/11 - Today started out with a headache so I took some tylenol. Then it was ok for a while and all of a sudden as I was heading down on the elevators with April and Veronica, I had to puke. This whole puking thing sucks at work. It comes out of nowhere too so it's not like I have time to prepare for it. Plus, PUBLIC bathrooms with automatic flushing. It's just not a fun experience.... I've got the psi bands on now, but I don't know how much that will help since I already threw up and the bad episodes are super sudden onsets. Week 8 is definitely turning out to be tough.
I'm really sleepy now and I thought about taking a quick nap in my car, but maybe I'll just head out a little early. It's 2:45pm and Bruce is out on managers' team building for the rest of the afternoon. Tomorrow he'll be out all day too so I can catch up tomorrow.
One other thing I'm noticing is that even though my cold/cough is gone, I still have a constant stuffy nose. I'm reading that it might be normal for some pregnancies. Strange side effect. I guess I'll have to continue using the nose strips at night.
Oh, right. I let Kristine in on the secret today. She's already banning me from certain foods. Apparently no "cold" foods. Which means no pineapple, no tapioca. No to her tapioca dessert :( Sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment