Sunday, July 10, 2011

Week 8 - 7/10/11


7/10/11 - Today was my first time feeling nauseous and having to run to go throw up. Throwing up on an empty stomach is no fun at all. My appetite is so off these days... I haven’t gained any weight for sure. I’m probably starting week 8 right now and the books and online sources are telling me this is going to be one of the more uncomfortable weeks. I can tell it already is.

Franklin and Tenyo came over to hang out a bit and also pick up mail. Told Tenyo that he was going to have a playmate in February, and that he was going to be a cousin. So my brother was like.. what? who? you? congratulations!  So he asked how long I’ve been pregnant and when I plan on telling others. Since I still have a month before it’s “safe” to tell people, he said he will tell Tara later otherwise she will tell her mom and Bonny will post on my FB. 

No comments:

Post a Comment