10/15/11 - In the last 2 months I've gained about 10 lbs. no wonder my back hurts so much these days! Then my belly has definitely just popped and so the sides feel very stretched and I'm constantly feeling full. Oh and if I lie down then I get heartburn.
Me personally, I think it's one of the hardest physical changes I've been through. Body feels pretty beat up. Not sure about the whole loving being pregnant thing. I just want the baby out already haha.
Earlier this week we had the big 2nd trimester ultrasound and we got a chance to see the brain, spine, kidney, umbilical cord and also the 4 chambers of the heart. That was pretty crazy! The ultrasound technician wasn't allowed to say if everything looked normal or not but he also said it was a girl.
The technician had to chase the baby around to try to get pics and then asked if I had sugar before this. Oops haha. Kit Kat, Oreos, crunch, grapes... Guess that doesn't help the hyper baby to begin with lol. Oh and first an alien, then Chucky, and now a dinosaur!
No comments:
Post a Comment